Loop Capital has lowered its target price for Masco from $66.00 to $61.00. However, this still suggests a potential upside of 12.26% from the company’s previous close. Other research analysts have also weighed in on the company. Barclays boosted their target price on Masco from $66.00 to $74.00 and Royal Bank of Canada boosted their price target on shares of Masco from $59.00 to $68.00, giving the company an “outperform” rating. TheStreet lowered Masco from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating and Truist Financial upgraded shares of Masco from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. In total, two equities research analysts have rated the stock as sell, two have assigned a hold rating, and nine have given a buy rating to Masco stock. Based on MarketBeat’s data, Masco currently has a consensus target price of $62.46 and a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy.”
Masco recently reported its quarterly earnings data, beating the consensus estimate with $1.19 EPS for the quarter. The company had a negative return on equity of 403.37% and a net margin of 9.73%. The firm’s revenue was $2.13 billion for the quarter, slightly higher than the consensus estimate of $2.08 billion. Despite the positive earnings report, Masco’s stock opened at $54.34, with a market capitalization of $12.23 billion.
In other news, Vice President Renee Straber sold 41,200 shares of Masco stock at an average price of $61.13, while CEO Keith J. Allman sold 188,040 shares of the stock at an average price of $59.77. These insider activities were disclosed in documents filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Several hedge funds have also traded Masco stock recently. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC and DecisionPoint Financial LLC acquired new stakes in the company, while VisionPoint Advisory Group LLC and Accel Wealth Management increased their holdings. Institutional investors and hedge funds now own 91.67% of Masco.
Masco Corporation specializes in home improvement and building products, including plumbing products such as faucets, showerheads, and bath hardware, as well as other non-decorative plumbing products. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes its products in North America, Europe, and internationally.
Title: Loop Capital Lowers Target Price for Masco
– Loop Capital
– Royal Bank of Canada
– Truist Financial
– Securities & Exchange Commission
– Target Price: The predicted price level at which an analyst or trader expects a stock to reach within a certain timeframe.
– Upside: The amount by which the price of a stock or other investment is expected to increase.
– Previous Close: The price at which a security was last traded on the previous trading day.
– Earnings Per Share (EPS): The portion of a company’s profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock.
– Net Margin: The percentage of revenue remaining after all operating expenses, interest, taxes, and preferred stock dividends have been deducted.
– Moving Average: A commonly used statistical calculation that analyzes data points by creating a series of averages of different subsets.
– Market Capitalization: The total value of a company’s outstanding shares of stock, calculated by multiplying the stock price by the number of outstanding shares.
– Consensus Estimate: The average of a group of stock analysts’ estimates for a company’s future earnings or revenue.
– Hedge Fund: A pooled investment fund that invests in a variety of assets, often with complex strategies, to achieve above-average returns.
– Stakes: The proportionate ownership interest in a company held by a shareholder.
– Holdings: The securities owned by an investor or institution.
– Non-decorative: Functional or utilitarian rather than ornamental in nature.